Hackensack Criminal Defense Lawyer
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
Hackensack is a big municipality in Bergen County, and the police force is very aggressive. I hear from people every day facing fines, jail-time, and the threat of a permanent criminal record.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
My office is in Hackensack, I consider this town to be my “home base”. I have great relationships in the area, and depending on your case, I might be able to get you out of trouble entirely. Pick up the phone and call me so I can hear more about what you are facing.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about what makes The Tormey Law Firm different from other lawyers that might take the easy way out on your case.
Feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
I have some directions below to the Hackensack court and municpal building for the day of your trial.
For more information on the Hackensack Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Hackensack Municipal Court Info:
- Louis Denice is the Judge.
- Richard Salkin is the Prosecutor.
- Elizabeth Tezzillo is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Hackensack Municipal Court:
From Rt. 4 East:
Take the Hackensack Avenue exit going South (1st exit). Go straight on Hackensack Avenue (street name will change to River Street). Pass Sears, then McDonald’s. At the second light past McDonald’s make a right onto East Salem Street and go two blocks. Make a left on State Street.
From Rt. 4 West:
Take the Hackensack Avenue exit going south (2nd exit under the overpass). Go straight on Hackensack Avenue (street name will change to River Street). Pass Sears, then McDonald’s. At the second light past McDonald’s make a right onto East Salem Street and go two blocks. Make a left on State Street.
From Rt. 80 East:
Use Local lanes. Exit at Hudson Street. Go to the end of the exit ramp, turn left, and proceed to traffic light. Turn left onto Hudson Street north, and continue to the Bergen County Administration buildings.
From Rt. 80 West:
Use Local lanes. Exit at Hudson Street. At the end of the ramp, yield to traffic and get into the left lane. Go to the traffic light and make a left turn onto Hudson Street north, and continue to the Bergen County Administration buildings.
Other Helpful Links and Information
- City of Hackensack Website:http://www.hackensack.org/
- The Hackensack Police Department is located at 225 State Street and can be contacted at 201-646-7777. For more information on the Hackensack Police Department, please visit their website.
- Hackensack News/Info:http://www.northjersey.com/hackensack/