Best Defense For a Ridgefield Park NJ DWI Charge
“You have found a DWI lawyer in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey who leverages the weaknesses in the State’s case. I always fight to have these charges dismissed.”
“You don’t have to settle for a driver’s license suspension, thousands in fines, insurance spikes, and even jail time. You can refuse to accept these penalties.”
DWI charges are frightening and I’m sure you’re feeling overwhelmed by this situation. I speak to people every day facing DWI and it is my goal to make them feel confident about their case. Whether you were pulled over on Interstate 80, the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 46, or elsewhere in Ridgefield Park, just know that this happens all the time and there are ways that you can successfully beat your DUI charge. As a DWI attorney, my defense team and I represent clients in Ridgefield Park and throughout Bergen County on a regular basis.
Having handled thousands of DWI cases, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I’m happy to talk to you about your case, give me a call for a free DWI consultation any time. Every case is different, so let’s figure out exactly how we need to fight yours.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Ridgefield Park Court Information
Here’s some information about the Ridgefield Park courthouse that you will need on the day of your trial:
Ridgefield Park Municipal Court
234 Main St
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Telephone: (201) 943-7155
Ridgefield Park Municipal Court Info:
- F. Terrance Perna is the Judge.
- Thomas Quirico is the Prosecutor.
- Susan Vargas is the Court Administrator.
For more information about the Ridgefield Park Municipal Court, visit their website.
Directions to Ridgefield Park Municipal Court:
From Route 80 East:
Take Exit 67 (Ridgefield Park/Bogota). At the top of the ramp, go through cross street and uphill. At crest of hill, make a sharp right onto Main St.
From Route 80 West:
Use local lanes on Route 80. Take exit 70 Teaneck/Leonia. At the top of the exit ramp, make a short left onto DeGraw Ave. (west) to the light. Make a left turn onto Teaneck Road. Follow Teaneck Road to next light, which is Mt. Vernon St. Go 4 blocks, then make a right turn onto Main St.
From Route 46 East:
Take the first exit (Ridgefield Park/Teaneck) after crossing the Hackensack River.
Bear right and go back under Route 46. At end of ramp, make a left onto Main St.
From Route 46 West:
After passing Turnpike and Teaneck Road signs, pass the light at Laurel St., pass Garden St. At next street, make a right turn onto Euclid Ave. Go 1 block, make a right turn onto Cedar St. Go 2 blocks, make a right turn onto Main St.
From Route 4:
East: Take the Teaneck Road exit-south.
West: Take 2nd exit for Teaneck Road and go back under Route 4.
Follow approximately 3 miles. After 6th traffic light go 1 block to Cedar St. and make a right. Go 4 blocks, make a right turn onto Main St.
Other Helpful Links and Information
- Village of Ridgefield Park Website
- The Ridgefield Park Police Department is also located at 234 Main Street and can be contacted at 201-641-6400. For more information on the Ridgefield Park Police Department, please visit their website.