Hackensack NJ DWI Defense Lawyers
“We are a team of DWI Attorneys in Hackensack, New Jersey, who use advanced defense strategies to have DUI charges dismissed.”
Hackensack is a huge city in Bergen County that serves as the county seat. There are over 40,000 people who call Hackensack home and thousands more who come to Hackensack on a regular basis to work, shop, eat, and visit. Hackensack is also where the Metropolitan Campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University is located and it houses Hackensack University Medical Center. Unfortunately, with so many people and so much to do in the area, police are constantly on patrol looking for people driving under the influence. Charges for DWI in Hackensack literally occur every day. If you have been arrested for drunk driving in Hackensack, New Jersey, you’re probably worried about the penalties you are facing and wondering if you can beat the charges against you. The Tormey Law Firm is a group of highly skilled Bergen County DWI defense attorneys with offices at 254 State Street in Hackensack, directly across the street from the Hackensack Municipal Court. Our proximity to the court and extensive experience has allowed us to develop a reputation for aggressive defense and superior results. Please feel free to visit our DWI Overview Page to learn more about the specific charges you are facing and check our some of our DWI defense strategies to begin to feel more confident about their upcoming trial.
As a DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I am available for free DWI consultations and I’m more than happy give you my suggestions on your case.
In the mean time, read some of our success stories on DWI and please watch our strategy videos. I don’t like trying to sell myself as an attorney, and I like to let my methods and results speak for themselves. I understand what you’re going through, and I’m ready to help you put it behind you.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Hackensack Municipal Court Information
I have some directions below to the Hackensack court and municipal building for the day of your trial.
For more information on the Hackensack Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Hackensack Municipal Court Info:
- Louis Denice is the Judge.
- Richard Salkin is the Prosecutor.
- Elizabeth Tezzillo is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Hackensack Municipal Court:
From Rt. 4 East:
Take the Hackensack Avenue exit going South (1st exit). Go straight on Hackensack Avenue (street name will change to River Street). Pass Sears, then McDonald’s. At the second light past McDonald’s make a right onto East Salem Street and go two blocks. Make a left on State Street.
From Rt. 4 West:
Take the Hackensack Avenue exit going south (2nd exit under the overpass). Go straight on Hackensack Avenue (street name will change to River Street). Pass Sears, then McDonald’s. At the second light past McDonald’s make a right onto East Salem Street and go two blocks. Make a left on State Street.
From Rt. 80 East:
Use Local lanes. Exit at Hudson Street. Go to the end of the exit ramp, turn left, and proceed to traffic light. Turn left onto Hudson Street north, and continue to the Bergen County Administration buildings.
From Rt. 80 West:
Use Local lanes. Exit at Hudson Street. At the end of the ramp, yield to traffic and get into the left lane. Go to the traffic light and make a left turn onto Hudson Street north, and continue to the Bergen County Administration buildings.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Hackensack, New Jersey
- City of Hackensack Website:http://www.hackensack.org/
- The Hackensack Police Department is located at 225 State Street and can be contacted at 201-646-7777. For more information on the Hackensack Police Department, please visit their website.
Contact a Hackensack DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been charged with drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs in Hackensack or elsewhere in Bergen County, contact The Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation with an experienced NJ DWI defense lawyer who can help. We will listen to the specific circumstances surrounding your arrest and discuss some potential ways we may be able to the beat your charges. We can be reached anytime at (201)-556-1570 or submit an online contact form to begin your conversation.