Garfield NJ DWI Lawyers
“We are DWI attorneys in Garfield, New Jersey who can challenge every aspect of the case against you and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“If you have been arrested on charges for DUI in Garfield, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. You could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.”
DWI charges are a pretty serious in NJ, and Garfield is tough on them. With about 42 miles of roadways, officers from the Garfield Police Department and New Jersey State Troopers patrol Route 46, Route 507, Midland Avenue, Passaic Street, Outwater Lane, River Drive and throughout the area to find potential drunk drivers. If you are charged with driving under the influence in Garfield, the best decision you may make is to hire an experienced DWI defense attorney. Sometimes, the right lawyer can truly spell the difference between a positive or negative result. As a DWI lawyer, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Give me a call for a free DWI or DUI consultation, and we can figure out specifically how to attack your case.
Look around this website in the meantime, read the success stories, and watch the strategy videos. I assure you that you will be ready to stand up and fight the charges that you’re facing. I understand what you’re going through, and I’m ready to be on your side.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1570
Garfield Municipal Court Address and Contact Information
Here’s some information about and directions to the Garfield court and municipal building:
Garfield City Municipal Court
111 Outwater Lane, Garfield, NJ
Garfield Municipal Court Info:
- Dennis Maycher is the Judge.
- Joseph Giammanbo is the Prosecutor.
- Krystyna Moskal is the Court Administrator.
For more information on the Garfield Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Directions to Garfield Municipal Court:
Route 46 West:
To Outwater Lane exit, just past Lodi traffic lights. Turn left onto Outwater Lane at the end of the exit ramp. Take Outwater Lane over Route 46 and down the hill.
Route 46 East:
To Outwater Lane exit at the top of the hill. Turn right onto Outwater Lane downhill.
To exit 157. Exit at the Outwater Lane exit to the top of the hill. Turn right onto Outwater Lane downhill.
Exit for Saddle Brook immediately after toll barrier. Follow signs to Saddle Brook and Midland Avenue. Make a left onto Midland Avenue heading towards Garfield. Go two miles and turn right on Outwater Lane.
Route 80 West:
To Garden State Parkway and Saddle Brook exit. Follow signs for Saddle Brook, Pehle Avenue. Make a left onto Midland Avenue heading towards Garfield. Go two miles and turn right on Outwater Lane.
Route 80 East:
To River Drive exit, turn right onto River Drive. Take River Drive into Garfield. Make a right at the traffic light onto Outwater Lane at the Dunkin Donuts.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Garfield, New Jersey
- The Garfield Police Department is located at 411 Midland Avenue and can be contacted at 973-478-8500. For more information on the Garfield Police Department, please visit their website.
Contact Garfield NJ DUI Defense Attorneys about Your Case
At The Tormey Law Firm, we are a team of skilled criminal and drunk driving defense lawyers who fight on behalf of clients charged with DWI offenses in Garfield and Bergen County on a regular basis. If you were arrested for DUI in Garfield, contact us for a free consultation about your case. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions and discuss your best defense. Call 201-556-1570 or contact us online.