Paramus NJ DUI Lawyer
“If you have been charged with DWI in Paramus, New Jersey you need a defense attorney who can combat every aspect of the case against you. I work to get the charges outright dismissed.”
“Being worried about the fines, loss of license, and insurance premiums associated with a DWI conviction is understandable. Fortunately, we can take a stand against your charges.”
I hear from a lot of people arrested in Paramus for DWI charges. Paramus is a major retail hub in New Jersey, with tons of shopping centers and five malls, including Westfield Garden State Plaza at the intersection of Routes 4 and 17. People come from outside of Bergen County and even out-of-state to shop in Paramus and police are well aware of all of the restaurants and bars in the area. They also know the people drive through the borough all the time because of the major highways. All of this adds up to tons of officers from the Paramus Police Department and New Jersey State Troopers who are on constant patrol searching for potential DUI’s. If you are among the countless drivers charged with DWI in Paramus, you are likely overwhelmed about the consequences you are facing and wondering how best to handle this situation. Fortunately, I battle DWI charges every day. My defenses are very effective, and very specific. Watch my videos on how I beat DWI charges.
As a DWI attorney, I understand the defense strategies that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Please take a minute and call me. I am more than happy to talk to you about your DWI case in a free consultation and discuss the representation that you might need in court.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Paramus Municipal Court Information
Here’s some directions and information that you won’t need until the day of your trial:
1 East Jockish Square, Paramus, NJ
Paramus is a borough in Bergen County, NJ. Paramus is a suburb of New York City. The large borough has a population of 26,300 people and 10.5 square miles. The Paramus Municipal Court is located in the Paramus Hall Building on Route 17 North. The court office is open Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm, and the court office can be contacted directly at 201-265-2100 (ext. 2320).
For more information on the Paramus Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Paramus Municipal Court Info:
- Hon. Anthony Gallina is the Criminal Judge.
- Hon. David Lafferty is the Traffic Judge.
- Richard J. Conte is the Criminal Prosecutor.
- Marc Ramundo is the Traffic Prosecutor.
- Cynthia Holmes is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Paramus Municipal Court:
From George Washington Bridge:
Take Route 4 West to Route 17 North.
From Garden State Parkway Northbound:
Take exit 161 to Route 4 East to Route 17 North.
From Garden State Parkway Southbound:
Take exit 163 to Route 17 Southbound. Make the u-turn at Route 4 and get onto Route 17 Northbound. The court will be located on your right side.
From Route 17 South:
Make the u-turn at Route 4, and get onto Route 17 North.
Other Helpful Links and Websites about Paramus, New Jersey
- The Paramus Police Department is located at 1 Carlough Drive and can be contacted at 201-262-3400. For more information on the Paramus Police Department, please visit their website.
Paramus NJ DWI Lawyers
Our DWI defense team is highly experienced with DUI defense in New Jersey and we put all of our knowledge and credentials to work for you. If you or a loved on has been charged with drunk driving in Paramus or elsewhere in Bergen County, contact us anytime for a free consultation about your specific case. We are happy to answer all of your questions about the charges, what happens next, and possible defenses to beat your charges.