Lawyers for DWI Charges in Palisades Park NJ
“You have found a DWI attorney in Palisades Park, New Jersey who will fight to beat the charges against you. I always seek to have the case dismissed.”
“Fines, complete loss of your driver’s license, and insane insurance premiums are a few of the potential outcomes in your DUI case. You can refuse to accept these penalties.”
If you were arrested and charged with drunk driving in Palisades Park, you should know that this borough in Bergen County is notorious for DUI enforcement. With Route 1/9, Route 46, and multiple major roadways that provide access to the George Washington Bridge and nearby New York City, Palisades Park Police and NJ State Troopers are always in the vicinity looking for potential DWI offenders. If you are charged with drinking and driving, police have to follow a strict protocol from the moment they pull you over. They also need to have probable cause to conduct a motor vehicle stop in the first place. Any potential deviations may provide grounds for a dismissal of your DWI charges altogether.
As an experienced NJ DWI defense attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me. Watch my video on how i beat DWI charges
Please don’t hesitate to call me for a free consultation about your DWI charges. I am happy to talk to you about your case or about representing you in court.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Court Information for a Palisades Park DWI Case
Here’s some directions and information about the Palisades Park Municipal building that might help on the day of your trial:
275 Broad Avenue, Palisades Park, NJ 07650
Phone: (201) 585-4116
Fax: (201) 944-6129
Palisades Park Municipal Court Info:
- Joseph J. Rotolo is the Judge.
- E. Carter Corriston, Jr. is the Prosecutor.
- Cathy Scala is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Palisades Park Municipal Court:
From Route 4 traveling East:
Take Broad Avenue exit. Head South on Broad Avenue approximately 2 miles.
From Route 46 traveling East:
Take Broad Avenue exit. At light, turn left onto Broad Avenue. Continue for approximately 1/2 mile.
From Route 46 traveling West (from George Washington Bridge):
Take Broad Avenue exit. At second light, turn right onto Broad Avenue. Proceed approximately 1/2 mile.
From Route 80 traveling East (towards George Washington Bridge):
Exit at 95 South/NJ Turnpike. Continue 1 mile to Route 46 East/Ridgefield exit. Travel 3/4 mile on Route 46 East. Take Broad Avenue exit. At second light, turn right onto Broad Avenue. Proceed approximately 1/2 mile.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Palisades Park, New Jersey
- The Palisades Park Police Department is located at 275 Broad Avenue and can be contacted at 201-944-0900. For more information on the Palisades Park Police Department, please visit their website.
Contact a Palisades Park DUI Defense Attorney to Discuss Your Case
You likely didn’t anticipate being charged with a DUI in Palisades Park or elsewhere in Bergen County, but you can position yourself for the best possible result by hiring a knowledgeable DWI defense attorney. At The Tormey Law Firm, we love what we do and we are passionate about helping our clients beat drunk driving charges. Contact our Bergen County offices today at 201-556-1570 for a free consultation with a DWI lawyer who will fight for you.