Challenge Your DWI in Saddle Brook NJ
“You have found a DWI attorney in Saddle Brook, New Jersey who is committed to developing the best possible defense. I fight to have these charges dismissed entirely.”
“Penalties for DUI include driver’s license suspension, thousands in fines, insurance spikes, and sometimes jail. You can choose to challenge these charges.”
If you are facing DWI charges in Saddle Brook, the first thing you should know is that this happens all the time. Saddle Brook is a great township but it is also one of the top municipalities for DUI’s in Bergen County. The access that it provides through major roadways is both a blessing and a curse. The Garden State Parkway, Interstate 80, Route 46, Route 4, and Route 17 are all accessible through Saddle Brook. This can be great if you need to get somewhere but unfortunately, police are on patrol all the time in this area targeting potential drunk drivers. When you are charged with a DWI, the most important thing you should know is that these charges can be beaten in certain cases.
Check out one of the many DWI cases we have successfully handled in Saddle Brook Municipal Court: DWI and Refusal Charges Dismissed in Saddle Brook NJ
As a DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I’m happy to talk to you about your case, give me a call for a free DWI consultation any time. Every case is different, so let’s figure out exactly how we need to fight yours. You can also Watch my How To Beat Your DWI video.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Saddle Brook Municipal Court Information
Here’s some information about the Saddle Brook municipal court that you will need on the day of your trial:
Saddle Brook Municipal Court
93 Market St
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
Saddle Brook is a township in Bergen County, NJ. The township has a population of 13,700 people and a total area of 2.7 square miles. The township is a central transportation hub, intersected by the Garden State Parkway (exit 159), Interstate Route 80 (exit 62), and State Highway 46. The Saddle Brook Municipal Court is located at 93 Market Street. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm, and the court office can be contacted directly at 201-843-7642.
For more information on the Saddle Brook Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Saddle Brook Municipal Court Info:
- Nicholas Nasarenko is the Judge.
- Brian Giblin is the Prosecutor.
- Thomas E. Cuomo is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Saddle Brook Municipal Court:
Route 46 traveling EAST:
Use left lane exit onto Fifth Street. At light turn right onto Market Street.
Route 46 traveling WEST:
Once past the Saddle Brook Mall (and traffic light), turn right at next light onto Fifth Street. Follow the directions for Route 46 EAST.
Route 80 traveling EAST:
Take exit 62B (marked Saddle River Road) and turn right onto Saddle River Road. Proceed about 1 mile, then turn right onto Market Street.
Route 80 traveling WEST:
Take exit 62 (marked Garden State Parkway (North)/Saddle Brook) and stay in right lane. Follow signs to “Saddle Brook” (do NOT follow “Midland Avenue”) and turn right at the end of exit ramp onto Pehle Avenue (opposite the Radisson Hotel). Follow to traffic light and turn right onto Saddle River Road. Proceed one block to monument circle and turn right onto Mayhill Street. Go about 2 miles, then turn left onto Market Street.
Garden State Parkway traveling NORTH:
Take exit 159 (marked Route 80, Saddle Brook, GWB). Pay toll and stay to right, follow road past the Marriott Hotel and turn right onto Pehle Avenue. Follow to traffic light and turn right onto Saddle River Road. Proceed one block to monument circle and turn right onto Mayhill Street. Go about 2 miles, then turn left onto Market Street.
Garden State Parkway traveling SOUTH:
Stay far right approaching Bergen Toll Plaza (exit 159). Pay toll and stay to right, following signs to “Saddle Brook.” Bear right and take jug handle onto New Pehle Avenue. Proceed straight at first light and turn left at second light onto Pehle Avenue. Follow directions from here given for GSP NORTH.
Other Links and Helpful Information about Saddle Brook Township NJ
- The Saddle Brook Police Department is located at 63 Market Street and can be contacted at 201-843-7000. For more information on the Saddle Brook Police Department, please visit their website.
Call our Saddle Brook NJ DWI Lawyers for a Free Consult
If you or someone you love has been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs in Saddle Brook or another town in Bergen County, our law firm concentrates on criminal and DWI defense in order to hone our skills in these complex areas of practice. We appear in North Jersey courts every day on behalf of clients charged with drunk driving and similar offenses and we are here to help you. Contact us anytime at (201)-556-1570 for a free consultation.