Englewood DWI Lawyers
“You have found a DWI attorney in Englewood, New Jersey who uses highly effective defense strategies to have these charges dismissed whenever possible.”
If you have been arrested for DUI charges in Englewood NJ, this city is notorious for DWI arrests. Don’t let the small size of Englewood fool you. Although it is just over 4 square miles, police in Englewood are always searching for drunk drivers. When you are charged with driving while intoxicated in New Jersey, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. I provide tons of information about DWI charges, penalties, and defenses on this site. Click Here for more information about your charge, or watch our video series on How To Beat DWI. If you take anything away from what you read here, let it be this: you could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.
As a New Jersey DWI defense attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. Here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Please take a look at those strategy videos. I don’t like having to “sell” myself as an attorney, it’s easier for me to show you specifically what I do in in court to attack DUI/DWI charges. I like to let my methods and my results in court speak for themselves. I also recommend that you just give me a call. I am available for free DWI consultations and I’m more than happy to give you a free case evaluation. I understand what you’re going through, and I’m ready to fight by your side.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1570
Charged with DWI in Englewood NJ?
I have some information below on how to get to the courthouse if you need it. The Englewood Municipal Court is located at 73 S Van Brunt St, Englewood, NJ 07631. The court can be reached at (201) 569-0255.
Englewood Municipal Court Info:
- James Dow is the Judge.
- Gerald Oratio is the Prosecutor.
- Debbian Barr is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Englewood Municipal Court:
From Route 4 East (From Fort Lee): Get off at Grand Avenue, Englewood Exit (has the signs County Road 501 and a sign with a big “H” (for Hospital). Stay on Grand Avenue for about a mile. Turn left on West Englewood Avenue, go two blocks, and turn left on South Van Brunt Street.
From Route 4 West: Get off at Grand Avenue, Englewood Exit (has the signs County Road 501 North and a sign with a big “H” (for Hospital). Make a right at the stop sign. At the next stop sign make a right. This is a one-way road. Stay on this road for about a mile. Turn left on West Englewood Avenue, go two blocks, and turn left on South Van Brunt Street.
Route 80 East to Route 95 (N.J. Turnpike) North: Always stay in the local lanes. Take Exit 71, Broad Avenue, Englewood. At the bottom of the ramp you will make a right, this is Broad Avenue. Stay on until it ends (Broad Avenue will become Dana Place). Make a left at this light, this is Palisade Avenue. You will go through one more light and then go down a short steep hill. Go three blocks and turn left on North Van Brunt Street.
From George Washington Bridge or the Tappan Zee Bridge: Take the Palisades Interstate Parkway to Exit 1. Make a right at the end of the ramp. This is Palisade Avenue. You stay on this road and go down a series of hills and through a series of lights (about 1.5 miles) to the bottom of the hill. Go three blocks and turn left on North Van Brunt Street.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Englewood, New Jersey
- The Englewood Police Department is located at 75 South Van Brunt Street and can be contacted at 201-568-2711. For more information on the Englewood Police Department, please visit their website.
Charges for DWI are serious and consequences can be severe. Fortunately, you do not have to accept a guilty verdict without first mounting an aggressive defense. Contact our NJ DUI defense attorneys for a free consultation about your DWI in Englewood: (201)-556-1570.