Fort Lee DWI Attorney
“If you are looking for a defense lawyer who can fight to have your DWI charges in Fort Lee dismissed, I challenge every aspect of the case against you.”
“If you have been arrested for DWI charges in Fort Lee, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. You could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.”
Fort Lee serves as a major crossroads from New Jersey to New York. In fact, thousands of people traverse Fort Lee and cross the George Washington Bridge going to and from Manhattan every day. Not only is the GWB to busiest motor vehicle bridge in the world, but lots of major roads converge at the GWB to provide access to New York City, including Palisades Interstate Parkway, Route 4, Interstate 95, Route 1-9, and Route 46. Basically, Fort Lee and NJ State Police know they have a sure thing when looking for drunk drivers. If you are one of the many people who found themselves arrested for DWI in Fort Lee, you may be overwhelmed and scared about what happens next. Having found my site you can start to relax. We provide a host of NJ DWI information and explain the specific defense strategies that we use to beat DUI charges on a regular basis. If you’ve been arrested for drunk driving in Fort Lee or elsewhere in Bergen County, New Jersey, please Click Here for more information about your charge, or watch our video series on How To Beat DWI.
You Can Also Read about a Recent DWI Case that we Successfully Handled in Fort Lee Municipal Court: Tormey Law Firm Fights First Offense DWI Charges in Fort Lee, New Jersey
As a DWI defense lawyer, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
“I am always available for a free DWI consultation, feel free to give me a call any time. Read some of our success stories and look through the strategy videos. Instead of selling myself as an attorney, I like to let my methods and results speak for themselves.”
Travis J. Tormey, Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1570
Fort Lee Municipal Court Information
Here is some information about the Fort Lee municipal court. It will come in handy on the day of your trial:
The Fort Lee Municipal building can be found at 309 Main Street, Fort Lee, NJ (201) 592-3575
For more information on the Fort Lee Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Fort Lee Municipal Court Info:
John R. DeSheplo, Esq. is the Judge for Criminal/DWI Offenses.
Matthew Fierro, Esq. is the Judge for Traffic Offenses.
Arthur Balsamo, Esq. is the Criminal/DWI Prosecutor.
Raffi Khorozian, Esq. is the Traffic Prosecutor.
June Keelen is the Court Administrator.
For additional information, see the Fort Lee Municipal Court Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Directions to Fort Lee Municipal Court:
From Route 4: Exit at Fort Lee/Palisades Parkway. Proceed until second traffic light and make right turn onto Linwood Ave. Left onto Main Street. Quick right onto Anderson Ave. Left onto Whiteman Street. Left onto Center Ave. Left onto Hoym Street and into Municipal Building parking lot.
Additional Helpful Websites and Information about Fort Lee, New Jersey
- Fort Lee Borough
- The Fort Lee Police Department is located at 1327 16th Street and can be contacted at 201-592-3700. For more information on the Fort Lee Police Department, please visit their websites.
Charged with DWI in Fort Lee?
If you or someone you love has been charged with driving under the influence in Fort Lee or elsewhere in Bergen County, do not delay in finding experienced legal representation. There are no plea bargains in DWI cases in New Jersey, meaning if you are convicted, the penalties are harsh and unwavering. At The Tormey Law Firm, we use a variety of highly effective defense strategies to get DUI charges dismissed. For additional information and a free case evaluation, contact us today at (201)-556-1570.