Fight Your Lyndhurst NJ DWI
“Our DWI defense lawyers handle every aspect of defense for your DWI case in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. It is always our goal to get the charges completely dismissed.”
“If you have been arrested on charges for DUI in Lyndhurst, you are exposed to fines, loss of license, and even jail-time. You could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.”
New Jersey is tough on DWI charges and Lyndhurst is no exception. In fact, several people are arrested in this municipality for drunk driving every day. With Route 17 and Route 507 passing through Lyndhurst, as well as Route 3 just over the northern border, there are numerous locations where police regularly patrol for potential DUI offenders. If you have been charged with driving under the influence in Lyndhurst or elsewhere in Bergen County, the State needs to prove both operation and intoxication. In other words, the prosecutor has to demonstrate with evidence that you were driving the vehicle and that you were intoxicated or under the influence of drugs at the time. Fortunately, this is easier said than done. An experienced DWI defense lawyer knows what to look for and how to poke holes in the State’s case to potentially get a dismissal. At The Tormey Law Firm, this is what we do.
As an NJ DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Call me for a free DWI consultation any time. In the mean time, watch the strategy DWI videos and read up on a couple of the other cases that we’ve won and I’m sure you will find some peace of mind.
I’m looking forward to your call and helping you put this behind you.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Court Information for Your Lyndhurst DWI Case
Here’s some information about the Lyndhurst court that you might need on the day of your trial:
367 Valley Brook Avenue, Lyndhurst, NJ
Lyndhurst is a township in Bergen County, NJ. The township has a population of 20,500 people and a total area of 4.9 square miles. Lyndhurst has two train stations – Lyndhurst Station and Kingsland Station – which are both served by New Jersey Transit and offer direct access to Hoboken Terminal. The Lyndhurst Municipal Court is located at 367 Valley Brook Avenue. The court office is open Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm, and the court office can be contacted directly at 201-804-2457 (ext. 5).
Lyndhurst Municipal Court Info:
- George O. Savino is the Judge.
- Rosario Presti is the Prosecutor.
- Judith Moltz is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Lyndhurst Municipal Court:
Rt. 3 East to Ridge Road exit – go to light (driving parallel to Rt. 3), make right at light and travel south on Ridge Road for 5 additional lights (New Jersey Ave. – Mazur’s Bakery on right, church on left). Turn right onto Valley Brook Ave.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Lyndhurst, New Jersey
- Township of Lyndhurst Website
- The Lyndhurst Police Department is also located at 367 Valley Brook Avenue and can be contacted at 201-939-2900. For more information on the Lyndhurst Police Department, please visit their website.
Consult a Lyndhurst NJ DWI Attorney
An arrest for DWI can catch you off guard. Don’t let it change the course of your life. If you were charged with drunk driving in Lyndhurst or elsewhere in North Jersey, call The Tormey Law Firm anytime to discuss your specific situation and begin building your best defense. We are available 24/7 to provide free consultations.