How To Beat A DWI In East Rutherford NJ
“You have found a DWI attorney in East Rutherford NJ that can challenge every aspect of the case against you. I fight to have these charges dismissed entirely”
“If you have been arrested for DWI charges in East Rutherford, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. However, all DWI cases can potentially be beaten.
I know what you’re going through, and it’s not fun for anyone. I am contacted by people every day who have been arrested for DWI, looking for some information about their situation. If you’ve been arrested for drunk driving in New Jersey, please Click Here for more information about your charge, or watch our video series on How To Beat DWI.
Here is a review from one of our many satisfied DWI clients: “Saved me from a DUI. HIGHLY recommended”
Posted by Dave
“I highly recommend Travis and his law firm. A year ago I got into an accident,blood drawn, DUI. I knew I was facing life changing charges. Travis was able to get me off with no charges! When the judge reached a verdict, he mentioned the “good work of my attorney” that prevented them from proceeding with my prosecution. It is safe to say Travis saved my life and if your in a tough spot I highly recommend Travis to be your attorney.”
As a DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. Here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
If you want to feel better about your case, watch the videos that explain how I beat DWI charges. Instead of trying to convince you of my qualifications, it’s easier for me to show you exactly what I do to attack DWI charges. I prefer to let my methods and my results in court speak for themselves.
Please also don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call me. I am available for free DWI consultations and I’m more than happy give you my suggestions on your case.
I understand what you’re going through, and I’m ready to help you get through this. Give me a call and I’m on your side.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
I have some maps and other information on the East Rutherford municipal court below to help you out:
The municipal court can be found at 1 Everett Place, East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073
View Larger Map
East Rutherford Municipal Court Info:
- George O. Savino is the Judge.
- Andrew Cimiluca is the Prosecutor.
- Daryl Murray is the Court Administrator.
Directions to East Rutherford Municipal Court:
From Route 17 South:
Watch for sign “route 120 SOUTH/Patterson Plank Rd” but exit onto HOBOKEN ROAD just before the overpass (Meadowlands Diner is on the corner)…proceed on Hoboken Road up the hill, past 1 traffic light …continue 3 blocks and turn left onto 1ST STREET…proceed on 1st Street until reaching PATERSON AVENUE…turn left on Paterson Avenue, continue until reaching EVERETT PLACE…turn right on Everett Place.
From ROUTE 3 EAST or WEST:
Go to ROUTE 17 NORTH…exit at PATERSON PLANK ROAD…make left onto Paterson Plank Road (which becomes Paterson Avenue). Turn left on Paterson Avenue, continue until reaching EVERETT PLACE…turn right on Everett Place.
From GARDEN STATE PARKWAY SOUTH (Washington Township and points north):
Get off at Exit 163…exit bears off from left-hand lane and merges into ROUTE 17 SOUTH. Follow directions from Route 17 South above.
From GARDEN STATE PARKWAY NORTH:
Get off at Exit 153…ROUTE 3 EAST. Follow directions from Route 3 East above.
From NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE:
Get off at exit 16W…follow signs for ROUTE 3 WEST. Follow directions from Route 3 West above.
Other Helpful Links and Information:
- East Rutherford Borough Website: http://www.eastrutherfordnj.net/
- The East Rutherford Police Department is located at 312 Grove Street and can be contacted at 201-438-0165. For more information on the East Rutherford Police Department, please visit their website.
- East Rutherford News/Info: http://www.northjersey.com/eastrutherford/