Lodi NJ DWI Defense Attorneys
“If you need a DWI lawyer in Lodi, New Jersey who can combat every aspect of the case against you, I fight to have these charges dismissed altogether.”
“If you have been arrested for drunk driving in Lodi, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. You could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.”
I fight a lot of DWI cases in Lodi, so you’re certainly not alone; It’s a town that’s tough on DWI charges. In fact, my team and I appear in Lodi Municipal Court on a regular basis on behalf of clients charged with driving under the influence on Route 17, Route 46, Interstate 80, and many of the roads that span the borough’s two-square-miles. Although the area itself is small, there are almost 25,000 people living in Lodi and many more who frequent the shops, restaurants, and businesses in the area. All of this adds up to a great place for police to crack-down on potential drunk drivers. If you have been charged with DWI in Lodi or elsewhere in Bergen County, there are many things you can learn about DUI Law in New Jersey but the best thing to know is there are numerous defense strategies that can be used to potentially get these charges dismissed.
As a New Jersey DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Read our success stories and watch the DWI strategy videos. I promise that you will feel better about your case. I also suggest that you call me. I am available to provide free DWI consultations and I’m more than happy to tell you my assessment of your case. – Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Lodi Municipal Court Hours and Location
Here’s some directions and information about the Lodi municipal building:
1 Memorial Drive, Lodi, NJ
Lodi Municipal Court Info:
- Martin P. Geisler is the Judge.
- Frank Samperi is the Prosecutor.
- Carol De Falco is the Court Administrator.
For more information, visit the Lodi Municipal Court website.
Directions to Lodi Municipal Court:
From Route 46 East or West: Take Main Street (Lodi exit) and turn south on Main Street. Proceed on Main Street to second traffic light. Turn right onto Arnot Street (Boro Complex will be in front of you). Make first left into Boro Complex driveway.
From Route 80 East or West: Take Exit 63 and turn north on exit overpass. Turn left onto Essex Street at traffic light. Proced to next traffic light. Turn left onto Main Street (towards Lodi, under Route 80). Proceed to fourth traffic light. Turn right onto Arnot Street (Boro Complex will be in front of you). Make first left into Boro Complex driveway.
From Route 17 North or South: Turn west onto Williams Avenue (Hasbrouck Heights) at the Shop Rite/Dendix Diner intersection. Proceed west on Willliams Avenue to the third traffic light. (Note: Williams Avenue becomes Union Street after the second traffic light. Turn left onto Memorial Drive (Getty gas station) and proceed to the next traffic light. Turn right onto Arnot Street (See above).
Other Helpful Links and Information about Lodi, New Jersey
- Lodi Borough Website
- The Lodi Police Department is also located at One Memorial Drive and can be contacted at 973-473-7600. For more information on the Lodi Police Department, please visit their website.
Contact a Lodi DWI Lawyer for Answers
If you or someone you love has been charged with DWI in Lodi or elsewhere in Bergen County, contact The Tormey Law Firm for a free consultation about your specific case. Our DUI defense lawyers understand that you may be overwhelmed, but we can help. Simply call 201-556-1570 today for the answers you need.