Teaneck NJ DWI Attorney – DWI Lawyer In Teaneck New Jersey
“You have found a DWI attorney in Teaneck NJ that can challenge every aspect of the case against you. I fight to have these charges dismissed entirely”
“You don’t have to settle for a loss of your driver’s license, thousands in fines, or insurance spikes. You can refuse to accept these penalties.”
DWI charges are nothing to laugh about, and I’m sure that you’re not happy about your situation. I speak to people every day facing DWI, and my first job is getting them to relax and be confident about their case.
I’ve handled thousands of DWI charges, and I’m sure that I’ve seen several exactly like yours.
As a DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I’m happy to talk to you about your case, give me a call for a free consultation any time. Every case is different, so let’s figure out exactly how we need to fight yours.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
Here’s some information about the Teaneck court that you will need on the day of your trial:
For more information on the Teaneck Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Teaneck Municipal Court Info:
- James E. Young is the Judge.
- Deborah Veach, Esq. is the Prosecutor.
- Jill Graham is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Teaneck Municipal Court:
From Route 4:
Take Route 4 to the Teaneck Road/Ridgefield Park exit. Drive south on Teaneck Road through the first light.
From Route 80 Local or New Jersey Turnpike North Local:
Take Route 80 Local or New Jersey Turnpike North Local to Exit 70 (Teaneck/Leonia) and get off on Exit 70B (Teaneck). Take ramp onto Degraw Ave. At the 2nd traffic light, make a RIGHT turn onto Teaneck Road. At the 3rd traffic light (about 1 mile and Holy Name Hospital on your left), make a LEFT turn onto Cedar Lane.
Teaneck Police Department Information
The Teaneck Police Department is located at 900 Teaneck Road and can be contacted at 201-837-2600. For more information on the Teaneck Police Department, please visit their website.
If you or someone you know is facing criminal charges in Teaneck, New Jersey, contact the attorneys at the Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, so do not hesitate. Take advantage of this opportunity to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney who has represented thousands of people just like you. The number is 201-556-1570 and the initial consultation is always free of charge.