“The New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorneys in our firm are highly adept at challenging every detail in your arrest, and finding the loopholes that can lead your case to be dismissed.”
NJ Criminal Defense Lawyers in Essex County, Morris County, Bergen County NJ
An initial strategy in any case involves challenging each element of the “discovery” in your arrest. The discovery is the entire file of evidence against you. It includes paperwork filed by the arresting officer, the circumstances surrounding your arrest, the probable cause for either pulling your over or searching you, and a huge array of other details. Challenging any of the elements within your discovery could potentially lead to your case being thrown out.
If we can show that an officer didn’t have a constitutional right to stop your vehicle, to search your pockets, or if he just didn’t even have a right to be standing next to you, we can potentially have the evidence in your case suppressed.
These are just a select few of the ways that we can win cases.
If the case continues, we can take it to trial, and we are highly prepared for any day in the court-room. We will evaluate any plea bargains that are offered, and if none are acceptable, we fight to completely dismantle the state’s case against you in court.
Access the Links Below to View Videos that Explain Just Some of Our Successful Strategies for Defending Clients Charged with a Variety of Offenses in New Jersey
- Top 5 Ways To Beat A Criminal Charge
- How To Beat Assault Charges
- How To Beat Disorderly Conduct
- How To Beat DWI Charges
- How To Beat Gun Charges
- How To Beat Marijuana and Drug Charges
- How To Fight Restraining Orders
This is the type of high level defense that we offer at The Tormey Law Firm.
- We understand how to analyze cases from both sides of the law. Knowing how the prosecution operates allows us to diffuse their cases.
- We are familiar with the best ways to challenge the case against you, and we have advanced defense strategies for any criminal charge that you likely face. We know the methods that work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- We often have relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know the reputation of our firm, they are far more likely to negotiate a positive resolution in your case.
- For DWI cases, I have a series of cutting edge tactics that I use , like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests” or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve used these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled as a NJ DWI lawyer. Also, I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing.
- We’ve handled thousands of criminal cases, including murder charges, gun charges, drug cases and NJ DWI charges.
- We enjoy fighting cases in court and we are passionate about winning.
- We are here for you any time you want to talk about your case, give us a call anytime.