Lodi NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer -The Tormey Firm- Lodi DWI Attorney
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
I think that most people have gotten into trouble at some point or another; we simply look at involvement in the legal system a little differently from person to person. Some cases are huge and very complicated, with jail-time involved and massive fines. Other times I speak to people that are are in a panic about a traffic ticket, though some of them can cost you your license.
Regardless of your charge, you’re not alone. I hear from people arrested in Lodi all the time, and I’m sure that I’ve seen a few cases exactly like yours.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Getting rid of your charges should be your only focus. I’m aware that you’d prefer to put these legal issues behind you quickly (in the best situation without spending all of your money or ending up in jail).
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about what makes my firm different from other lawyers that might turn out to be a waste of money. Otherwise, I encourage you to pick up the phone and call me. I’m around 24 hours a day, and I’m happy to offer you a free consultation. I also have tons of information and strategy videos about how we can fight your charges. Look around if you want to feel better about our fight against your charges, and then give me a call.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
Here’s some directions and information about the Lodi municipal building:
1 Memorial Drive, Lodi, NJ
(973) 473-7600 · lodi-nj.org
Lodi Municipal Court Info:
- Tracy Nunno-Damico is the Judge.
- Frank Samperi is the Prosecutor.
- Carol De Falco is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Lodi Municipal Court:
From Route 46 East or West: Take Main Street (Lodi exit) and turn south on Main Street. Proceed on Main Street to second traffic light. Turn right onto Arnot Street (Boro Complex will be in front of you). Make first left into Boro Complex driveway.
From Route 80 East or West: Take Exit 63 and turn north on exit overpass. Turn left onto Essex Street at traffic light. Proced to next traffic light. Turn left onto Main Street (towards Lodi, under Route 80). Proceed to fourth traffic light. Turn right onto Arnot Street (Boro Complex will be in front of you). Make first left into Boro Complex driveway.
From Route 17 North or South: Turn west onto Williams Avenue (Hasbrouck Heights) at the Shop Rite/Dendix Diner intersection. Proceed west on Willliams Avenue to the third traffic light. (Note: Williams Avenue becomes Union Street after the second traffic light. Turn left onto Memorial Drive (Getty gas station) and proceed to the next traffic light. Turn right onto Arnot Street (See above).
Other Helpful Links and Information
- The Lodi Police Department is also located at One Memorial Drive and can be contacted at 973-473-7600. For more information on the Lodi Police Department, please visit their website.