Criminal Defense Attorney | Lyndhurst NJ
Your Best Defense Is Our Criminal and DWI Attorney In Lyndhurst NJ
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
Most people get into legal trouble at one point in their lives; we simply look at trouble a little differently from person to person. Some cases can put you in jail for years, others might just end up giving you points on your license.
It doesn’t matter what you’re facing, I’m sure that I’ve represented someone with a case exactly like yours… probably worse. You want to put this legal situation behind you, and I can help you do that, without a doubt.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about why you should watch out for the other firms, and why The Tormey Firm is so different from the other lawyers out there.
Feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. Otherwise contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation. I am happy to talk to you about the details of your case.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
Here’s some information about the Lyndhurst court that you might need on the day of your trial:
367 Valley Brook Avenue, Lyndhurst, NJ
Lyndhurst is a township in Bergen County, NJ. The township has a population of 20,500 people and a total area of 4.9 square miles. Lyndhurst has two train stations – Lyndhurst Station and Kingsland Station – which are both served by New Jersey Transit and offer direct access to Hoboken Terminal. The Lyndhurst Municipal Court is located at 367 Valley Brook Avenue. The court office is open Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm, and the court office can be contacted directly at 201-804-2457 (ext. 5).
Lyndhurst Municipal Court Info:
- George O. Savino is the Judge.
- Rosario Presti is the Prosecutor.
- Judith Moltz is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Lyndhurst Municipal Court:
Rt. 3 East to Ridge Road exit – go to light (driving parallel to Rt. 3), make right at light and travel south on Ridge Road for 5 additional lights (New Jersey Ave. – Mazur’s Bakery on right, church on left). Turn right onto Valley Brook Ave.
Other Helpful Links and Information
- The Lyndhurst Police Department is also located at 367 Valley Brook Avenue and can be contacted at 201-939-2900. For more information on the Lyndhurst Police Department, please visit their website.