Elmwood Park NJ Criminal Defense and DWI Law Firm
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
I think that most people have gotten into trouble at some point or another; we simply look at involvement in the legal system a little differently from person to person. You can fight your case. Please take a look at our Top 5 Ways To Beat A Criminal Charge series or continue reading to learn more about us.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about the type of firm that we are, and for an number of the reasons why you don’t want to be stuck with other attorneys that are out there.
Also, feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges, or written details in the “common charges” section.
Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation. I’m happy to talk to you about your case, and I’m looking forward to being on your side.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
I have some information below on how to get to the courthouse etc. It might help you out on the day of your trial.
The court can be found at:
182 Market Street Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
View Larger Map
Elmwood Park Municipal Court Info:
- Hon. Anthony Gallina is the Judge.
- Mark R. DiMaria, Esq. is the Prosecutor.
- Nadia Halhoul is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Elmwood Park Municipal Court:
From Route 80 traveling West (George Washington Bridge):
Take Route 80 West to exit 61 (Garfield/Elmwood Park). At the light turn left onto River Drive. Next light turn left onto Market Street. Go thru the overpass.
From Route 80 traveling East:
Take Route 80 East to exit 61 (Garfield/Elmwood Park). Turn left at light onto River Drive. Next light turn right onto Market Street. Proceed as in #1.
From Garden State Parkway traveling South:
Stay in the right lane approaching Bergen Toll Plaza/Exit 159. Go thru toll plaza and exit 159 (Route 80/Saddle Brook/GWB). Follow signs to Route 80 West exit is towards your right. Off of Route 80 West take exit 61(Garfield/Elmwood Park) and proceed as in #1 above.
From Garden State Parkway traveling North:
Take exit 156 (River Drive). Stay towards your left following signs Rt. 20 North/Rt. 80. Once on Rt. 20 exit Rt. 80 (Elmwood Park/Paterson) on your right. Follow signs for Rt. 80 East/NYC. Proceed as in #1 above.
From Route 208 South:
Take Route 4 West towards Fairlawn/Paterson. Turn left at light onto the Boulevard (Walgreens Shopping Center will be on your left). Proceed 2 lights, at the 2nd light turn right onto Market Street.
From Route 46 traveling East:
Take Rt. 20 North exit off of Rt. 46 East. Follow signs for Rt. 80 East/NYC. Proceed as in #1 above.
From Route 46 traveling West:
Take Rt. 46 West into Elmwood Park. You will see a car dealership (Scheuer Motors, Blue & White Building) stay in the right lane and take exit (All turns) before traffic light towards Elmwood Park/Garfield. At stop sign make a right onto Boulevard. Next traffic light make a left onto Market St.
From Route 4 traveling East:
Take Route 4 East into Elmwood Park. You will see Kmart on your left, pass the Kmart at the next light make a left onto Boulevard. (There will be a Walgreen’s Shopping Center). At the 2nd light make a left onto Market St.
Other Helpful Links and Information:
- The Elmwood Park Police Department is located in the Elmwood Park Municipal Building at 182 Market Street and can be contacted at 201-796-0700. For more information on the Elmwood Park Police Department, please visit their website.