Fort Lee DWI Lawyers – Fort Lee DWI Attorneys
I fight to have your Fort Lee NJ DWI cases dismissed completely.
“You have found a DWI attorney in NJ that can challenge every aspect of the case against you. I fight to have these charges dismissed entirely”
“If you have been arrested for DWI charges in Fort Lee, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. You could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.”
Having found my site you can start to relax. Most of my clients feel much better about their charges DWI charges when they look through my website.
As a DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I am always available for a free DWI consultation, feel free to give me a call any time. Read some of our success stories and look through the strategy videos. Instead of selling myself as an attorney, I like to let my methods and results speak for themselves.
I understand what you’re going through, and I’m ready to help you in this fight.
Travis J. Tormey, Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
Here is some information about the Fort Lee municipal court. It will come in handy on the day of your trial:
The Fort Lee Municipal building can be found at 309 Main Street, Fort Lee, NJ (201) 592-3575
For more information on the Fort Lee Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Fort Lee Municipal Court Info:
John R. DeSheplo, Esq. is the Judge for Criminal/DWI Offenses.
Matthew Fierro, Esq. is the Judge for Traffic Offenses.
Arthur Balsamo, Esq. is the Criminal/DWI Prosecutor.
Raffi Khorozian, Esq. is the Traffic Prosecutor.
June Keelen is the Court Administrator.
For additional information, see the Fort Lee Municipal Court Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Directions to Fort Lee Municipal Court:
From Route 4: Exit at Fort Lee/Palisades Parkway. Proceed until second traffic light and make right turn onto Linwood Ave. Left onto Main Street. Quick right onto Anderson Ave. Left onto Whiteman Street. Left onto Center Ave. Left onto Hoym Street and into Municipal Building parking lot.
Additional Helpful Websites and Information:
- The Fort Lee Police Department is located at 1327 16th Street and can be contacted at 201-592-3700. For more information on the Fort Lee Police Department, please visit their website.