How To Beat DWI Charge In Elmwood Park NJ
“You have found a DWI attorney in NJ that can challenge every aspect of the case against you. I fight to have these charges dismissed entirely”
“If you have been arrested for DWI charges in Elmwood Park NJ, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. You could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.”
The police in Elmwood Park issue a huge number of DWI charges every year, and this town is very serious about drunk driving. If you’ve been arrested for drunk driving in Elmwood Park, please Click Here for more information about your charge, or watch our video series on How To Beat DWI.
As a DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. Here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Feel free to look at the strategy videos if you want to feel better about what you’re facing. Most of my clients start to become confident when they see just a few of our defense options.
I also recommend that you pick up the phone and call me. I am available for free consultations and I’m more than happy give you my advice on your case.
I understand what you’re going through, and I’m ready to help you get through this. Give me a call and I’m on your side.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
I have some information below on how to get to the courthouse etc. It might help you out on the day of your trial.
The court can be found at:
182 Market Street Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
View Larger Map
Elmwood Park Municipal Court Info:
- Hon. Anthony Gallina is the Judge.
- Mark R. DiMaria, Esq. is the Prosecutor.
- Nadia Halhoul is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Elmwood Park Municipal Court:
From Route 80 traveling West (George Washington Bridge):
Take Route 80 West to exit 61 (Garfield/Elmwood Park). At the light turn left onto River Drive. Next light turn left onto Market Street. Go thru the overpass.
From Route 80 traveling East:
Take Route 80 East to exit 61 (Garfield/Elmwood Park). Turn left at light onto River Drive. Next light turn right onto Market Street. Proceed as in #1.
From Garden State Parkway traveling South:
Stay in the right lane approaching Bergen Toll Plaza/Exit 159. Go thru toll plaza and exit 159 (Route 80/Saddle Brook/GWB). Follow signs to Route 80 West exit is towards your right. Off of Route 80 West take exit 61(Garfield/Elmwood Park) and proceed as in #1 above.
From Garden State Parkway traveling North:
Take exit 156 (River Drive). Stay towards your left following signs Rt. 20 North/Rt. 80. Once on Rt. 20 exit Rt. 80 (Elmwood Park/Paterson) on your right. Follow signs for Rt. 80 East/NYC. Proceed as in #1 above.
From Route 208 South:
Take Route 4 West towards Fairlawn/Paterson. Turn left at light onto the Boulevard (Walgreens Shopping Center will be on your left). Proceed 2 lights, at the 2nd light turn right onto Market Street.
From Route 46 traveling East:
Take Rt. 20 North exit off of Rt. 46 East. Follow signs for Rt. 80 East/NYC. Proceed as in #1 above.
From Route 46 traveling West:
Take Rt. 46 West into Elmwood Park. You will see a car dealership (Scheuer Motors, Blue & White Building) stay in the right lane and take exit (All turns) before traffic light towards Elmwood Park/Garfield. At stop sign make a right onto Boulevard. Next traffic light make a left onto Market St.
From Route 4 traveling East:
Take Route 4 East into Elmwood Park. You will see Kmart on your left, pass the Kmart at the next light make a left onto Boulevard. (There will be a Walgreen’s Shopping Center). At the 2nd light make a left onto Market St.
Other Helpful Links and Information:
- The Elmwood Park Police Department is located in the Elmwood Park Municipal Building at 182 Market Street and can be contacted at 201-796-0700. For more information on the Elmwood Park Police Department, please visit their website.