“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
Most people get into legal trouble at some point in their lives; if you were just arrested in Ridgefield Park, you’re certainly not alone.
You might be facing jail-time or heavy fines. It could also be something as insignificant as a moving violation (some are not so insignificant when your license is at stake). Whatever the charge, I know that you’d like to put this legal problems behind you as soon as you can.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about what makes our firm the best choice for your case. There are a number of reasons why you should think twice about trusting the other lawyers out there.
Feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
Here’s some information about the Ridgefield Park courthouse that you will need on the day of your trial:
Ridgefield Park Municipal Court
234 Main St
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Telephone: (201) 943-7155
View Larger Map
Ridgefield Park Municipal Court Info:
- F. Terrance Perna is the Judge.
- Thomas Quirico is the Prosecutor.
- Susan Vargas is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Ridgefield Park Municipal Court:
From Route 80 East:
Take Exit 67 (Ridgefield Park/Bogota). At the top of the ramp, go through cross street and uphill. At crest of hill, make a sharp right onto Main St.
From Route 80 West:
Use local lanes on Route 80. Take exit 70 Teaneck/Leonia. At the top of the exit ramp, make a short left onto DeGraw Ave. (west) to the light. Make a left turn onto Teaneck Road. Follow Teaneck Road to next light, which is Mt. Vernon St. Go 4 blocks, then make a right turn onto Main St.
From Route 46 East:
Take the first exit (Ridgefield Park/Teaneck) after crossing the Hackensack River.
Bear right and go back under Route 46. At end of ramp, make a left onto Main St.
From Route 46 West:
After passing Turnpike and Teaneck Road signs, pass the light at Laurel St., pass Garden St. At next street, make a right turn onto Euclid Ave. Go 1 block, make a right turn onto Cedar St. Go 2 blocks, make a right turn onto Main St.
From Route 4:
East: Take the Teaneck Road exit-south.
West: Take 2nd exit for Teaneck Road and go back under Route 4.
Follow approximately 3 miles. After 6th traffic light go 1 block to Cedar St. and make a right. Go 4 blocks, make a right turn onto Main St.
Other Helpful Links and Information
- The Ridgefield Park Police Department is also located at 234 Main Street and can be contacted at 201-641-6400. For more information on the Ridgefield Park Police Department, please visit their website.