Palisades Park Criminal Defense Attorney -The Tormey Law Firm-
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
Most people get into legal trouble at one point in their lives; we simply look at involvement in the legal system a little differently from person to person. Your case might leave a jail sentence looming over your head. You might just be worried about losing your license or getting a pile of points.
Regardless of your charge, it’s time to work on getting rid of it. As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Try not to think about the punishments you’re facing. Just understand that you’re in good hands. I fight against charges like yours every single day, and I have a solid relationship with the Palisades Park municipality. If you haven’t been able to do so, you can take a deep breath and relax.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about why The Tormey Firm is different from the others, and learn about the things that you need to stay away from when you’re choosing a defense attorney.
Feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
Here’s some directions and information about the Palisades Park Municipal building that might help on the day of your trial:
514 Broad Avenue, Palisades Park, NJ
Palisades Park Municipal Court Info:
- Joseph J. Rotolo is the Judge.
- E. Carter Corriston, Jr. is the Prosecutor.
- Cathy Scala is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Palisades Park Municipal Court:
From Route 4 traveling East:
Take Broad Avenue exit. Head South on Broad Avenue approximately 2 miles.
From Route 46 traveling East:
Take Broad Avenue exit. At light, turn left onto Broad Avenue. Continue for approximately 1/2 mile.
From Route 46 traveling West (from George Washington Bridge):
Take Broad Avenue exit. At second light, turn right onto Broad Avenue. Proceed approximately 1/2 mile.
From Route 80 traveling East (towards George Washington Bridge):
Exit at 95 South/NJ Turnpike. Continue 1 mile to Route 46 East/Ridgefield exit. Travel 3/4 mile on Route 46 East. Take Broad Avenue exit. At second light, turn right onto Broad Avenue. Proceed approximately 1/2 mile.
Other Helpful Links and Information
- The Palisades Park Police Department is located at 275 Broad Avenue and can be contacted at 201-944-0900. For more information on the Palisades Park Police Department, please visit their website.