I Will Fight Your Lyndhurst NJ DWI
“You have found a DWI attorney in Lyndhurst NJ that can challenge every aspect of the case against you. I fight to have these charges dismissed entirely”
“If you have been arrested for DWI charges in Lyndhurst, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. You could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.”
Lyndhurst, like all of New Jersey, is tough on DWI charges. Several people are arrested in this municipality for drunk driving every day. Every one of those people that calls me feels better about his or her charges by the time our conversation has ended.
As a DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
Call me for a free DWI consultation any time. In the mean time, watch the strategy DWI videos and read up on a couple of the other cases that we’ve won and I’m sure you will find some peace of mind.
I’m looking forward to your call and helping you put this behind you.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Here’s some information about the Lyndhurst court that you might need on the day of your trial:
367 Valley Brook Avenue, Lyndhurst, NJ
Lyndhurst is a township in Bergen County, NJ. The township has a population of 20,500 people and a total area of 4.9 square miles. Lyndhurst has two train stations – Lyndhurst Station and Kingsland Station – which are both served by New Jersey Transit and offer direct access to Hoboken Terminal. The Lyndhurst Municipal Court is located at 367 Valley Brook Avenue. The court office is open Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm, and the court office can be contacted directly at 201-804-2457 (ext. 5).
Lyndhurst Municipal Court Info:
- George O. Savino is the Judge.
- Rosario Presti is the Prosecutor.
- Judith Moltz is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Lyndhurst Municipal Court:
Rt. 3 East to Ridge Road exit – go to light (driving parallel to Rt. 3), make right at light and travel south on Ridge Road for 5 additional lights (New Jersey Ave. – Mazur’s Bakery on right, church on left). Turn right onto Valley Brook Ave.
Other Helpful Links and Information
- The Lyndhurst Police Department is also located at 367 Valley Brook Avenue and can be contacted at 201-939-2900. For more information on the Lyndhurst Police Department, please visit their website.