Hackensack DWI Attorney – DWI Lawyer Hackensack NJ
Learn how I can beat DWI charges in Hackensack NJ!
“You have found a DWI attorney in Hackensack NJ that can challenge every aspect of the case against you. I fight to have these charges dismissed entirely”
“If you have been arrested for DWI charges in Hackensack, you face fines, loss of license, and potential jail-time. You could beat this case, and I recommend you fight back.”
If you are looking for an attorney online, I know that you are taking your situation seriously and that you’re probably worried. One-Hundred percent of people that call me or look at the DWI strategy videos on this website begin to feel confident about their upcoming trial.
As a DWI attorney, I understand the specific defenses that work in this type of case. I can promise you several things about myself, and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I have a series of advanced defense tactics that I use in DWI cases, like “Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests“, “Challenging The Initial Stop“, or “Challenging the 20 Minute Observation Period“. I’ve use these strategies in thousands of DWI cases that I’ve handled.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. This allows me to “Fight The Alcotest Reading“.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate instead of going to trial.
- I enjoy fighting DWI cases in court, and I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I am available for free DWI consultations and I’m more than happy give you my suggestions on your case.
In the mean time, read some of our success stories on DWI and please watch our strategy videos. I don’t like trying to sell myself as an attorney, and I like to let my methods and results speak for themselves.
I understand what you’re going through, and I’m ready to help you put it behind you.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
I have some directions below to the Hackensack court and municipal building for the day of your trial.
For more information on the Hackensack Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Hackensack Municipal Court Info:
- Louis Denice is the Judge.
- Richard Salkin is the Prosecutor.
- Elizabeth Tezzillo is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Hackensack Municipal Court:
From Rt. 4 East:
Take the Hackensack Avenue exit going South (1st exit). Go straight on Hackensack Avenue (street name will change to River Street). Pass Sears, then McDonald’s. At the second light past McDonald’s make a right onto East Salem Street and go two blocks. Make a left on State Street.
From Rt. 4 West:
Take the Hackensack Avenue exit going south (2nd exit under the overpass). Go straight on Hackensack Avenue (street name will change to River Street). Pass Sears, then McDonald’s. At the second light past McDonald’s make a right onto East Salem Street and go two blocks. Make a left on State Street.
From Rt. 80 East:
Use Local lanes. Exit at Hudson Street. Go to the end of the exit ramp, turn left, and proceed to traffic light. Turn left onto Hudson Street north, and continue to the Bergen County Administration buildings.
From Rt. 80 West:
Use Local lanes. Exit at Hudson Street. At the end of the ramp, yield to traffic and get into the left lane. Go to the traffic light and make a left turn onto Hudson Street north, and continue to the Bergen County Administration buildings.
Other Helpful Links and Information
- City of Hackensack Website:http://www.hackensack.org/
- The Hackensack Police Department is located at 225 State Street and can be contacted at 201-646-7777. For more information on the Hackensack Police Department, please visit their website.
- Hackensack News/Info:http://www.northjersey.com/hackensack/