Garfield Criminal Lawyer – The Tormey Law Firm – Defense Attorney
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
Most people get into legal trouble at one point in their lives; we simply look at involvement in the legal system a little differently from person to person. It honestly happens to the best of us, and the Garfield police force arrests a good number of people every day. By visiting my site, you are taking a powerful step towards resolving your issues.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
At this point, you can start to relax. Just finding my website is a step in the right direction. I fight cases constantly in Garfield, NJ… and I have a solid relationship with the municipality. At this point, we need to start taking an aggressive stance and getting ready to battle your charges.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about what makes The Tormey Law Firm different than the other lawyers out there. I don’t want to see you waste your money and get a weak defense.
Also, feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. There’s a ton of good information here that will make you feel a lot better about your case. Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
Here’s some information about and directions to the Garfield court and municipal building:
Garfield City Municipal Court
111 Outwater Lane, Garfield, NJ
For more information on the Garfield Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Garfield Municipal Court Info:
- Dennis Maycher is the Judge.
- Joseph Giammanbo is the Prosecutor.
- Krystyna Moskal is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Garfield Municipal Court:
Route 46 West:
To Outwater Lane exit, just past Lodi traffic lights. Turn left onto Outwater Lane at the end of the exit ramp. Take Outwater Lane over Route 46 and down the hill.
Route 46 East:
To Outwater Lane exit at the top of the hill. Turn right onto Outwater Lane downhill.
To exit 157. Exit at the Outwater Lane exit to the top of the hill. Turn right onto Outwater Lane downhill.
Exit for Saddle Brook immediately after toll barrier. Follow signs to Saddle Brook and Midland Avenue. Make a left onto Midland Avenue heading towards Garfield. Go two miles and turn right on Outwater Lane.
Route 80 West:
To Garden State Parkway and Saddle Brook exit. Follow signs for Saddle Brook, Pehle Avenue. Make a left onto Midland Avenue heading towards Garfield. Go two miles and turn right on Outwater Lane.
Route 80 East:
To River Drive exit, turn right onto River Drive. Take River Drive into Garfield. Make a right at the traffic light onto Outwater Lane at the Dunkin Donuts.
Other Helpful Links and Information
- The Garfield Police Department is located at 411 Midland Avenue and can be contacted at 973-478-8500. For more information on the Garfield Police Department, please visit their website.