Englewood NJ Criminal Defense Laywer
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
Try to relax. I get calls every day from people arrested in Englewood NJ every day for charges big and small. Please take a look at our Top 5 Ways To Beat A Criminal Charge series or continue reading to learn more about us.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I have no doubt that you’d like to put these legal issues behind you as soon as possible. In an ideal world that includes not spending an arm and a leg or ending up in jail.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about what makes our firm different from the other lawyers that you simply don’t want to get stuck with. If you don’t know who you’re dealing with, you might end up wasting your money.
Feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
I have some information below on how to get to the courthouse if you need it.
View Larger Map
Englewood Municipal Court Info:
- James Dow is the Judge.
- Gerald Oratio is the Prosecutor.
- Debbian Barr is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Englewood Municipal Court:
From Route 4 East (From Fort Lee): Get off at Grand Avenue, Englewood Exit (has the signs County Road 501 and a sign with a big “H” (for Hospital). Stay on Grand Avenue for about a mile. Turn left on West Englewood Avenue, go two blocks, and turn left on South Van Brunt Street.
From Route 4 West: Get off at Grand Avenue, Englewood Exit (has the signs County Road 501 North and a sign with a big “H” (for Hospital). Make a right at the stop sign. At the next stop sign make a right. This is a one-way road. Stay on this road for about a mile. Turn left on West Englewood Avenue, go two blocks, and turn left on South Van Brunt Street.
Route 80 East to Route 95 (N.J. Turnpike) North: Always stay in the local lanes. Take Exit 71, Broad Avenue, Englewood. At the bottom of the ramp you will make a right, this is Broad Avenue. Stay on until it ends (Broad Avenue will become Dana Place). Make a left at this light, this is Palisade Avenue. You will go through one more light and then go down a short steep hill. Go three blocks and turn left on North Van Brunt Street.
From George Washington Bridge or the Tappan Zee Bridge: Take the Palisades Interstate Parkway to Exit 1. Make a right at the end of the ramp. This is Palisade Avenue. You stay on this road and go down a series of hills and through a series of lights (about 1.5 miles) to the bottom of the hill. Go three blocks and turn left on North Van Brunt Street.
Other Helpful Links and Information:
- The Englewood Police Department is located at 75 South Van Brunt Street and can be contacted at 201-568-2711. For more information on the Englewood Police Department, please visit their website.