- In New Jersey, despite plea bargains not being allowed in DUI or DWI cases, attorneys have one of the best records of anywhere in the country for successfully defending against charges of driving under the influence. Taking Travis Tormey as an example – this success rate is all down to his training, experience and diligence when leaving no stone unturned in a client’s case/
- At early stages in their legal training, local prosecutors are made aware that in cases where a DWI/DUI defendant has an experience lawyer, there is a high possibility that they will not successfully prosecute that individual. So if your lawyer does find problems with the case against you, you can be sure that the court will take on board what he says and you will very likely win the case.
- The experience and knowledge of the inner workings of law and criminal proceedings is necessary to successfully finding a flaw in the prosecution’s case, whether it is a faulty breathalyzer or simple that the arresting officer did not follow correct procedure. If you attempt to represent yourself you will find looking for flaws in the case against you very difficult and difficult to explain coherently in a court of law.
- While an experienced lawyer from our firm may not always be to have the DWI/DUI charges overturned, they may be able to reduce the possible penalties you could face. This may include – a reduced fine; not having your license revoked or your car taken away and maybe even a reduced jail sentence or no jail time at all!
- At The Tormey Law Firm, the leading attorney Travis J. Tormey has had much experience in DUI/DWI cases on both the defense and prosecution side. He is well respected as an attorney by other lawyers and judges whom he has worked with in the New Jersey area throughout his career. So if you choose The Tormey Law Firm you know you will be in the safe hands of someone who is respected and liked by his peers, whether they are on the same side of a case or not.
While unsuccessfully defending a DUI case against you by yourself may cost you dearly, finding out if I can give you the necessary help you need costs nothing.
So if you are sitting there with a DUI charge shaped cloud over your head, please contact me immediately to book a 100% free consultation appointment.
All you have to do, if you have been arrested on DUI charges is either email us or call my office directly for free to arrange an appointment.
I look forward to hearing from you!