Teaneck NJ Criminal Defense Attorney – Teaneck NJ Lawyers
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
If you’re looking at possible jail time, fines, or loss of driver’s license, you’re undoubtedly worried about what’s going to happen. On the bright side, you can start to relax. Finding my website was the first step in solving your problem.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive if you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I’m aware that you’d like to put this whole ordeal behind you as soon as possible (in the best case scenario without cashing in your life savings or finding yourself in prison). I didn’t become a lawyer to gouge people for money. I truly believe that everyone is entitled to the best possible defense.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Here’s some information about the Teaneck court that you will need on the day of your trial:
Teaneck Municipal Court Info:
- James E. Young is the Judge.
- Deborah Veach, Esq. is the Prosecutor.
- Jill Graham is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Teaneck Municipal Court:
From Route 4:
Take Route 4 to the Teaneck Road/Ridgefield Park exit. Drive south on Teaneck Road through the first light.
From Route 80 Local or New Jersey Turnpike North Local:
Take Route 80 Local or New Jersey Turnpike North Local to Exit 70 (Teaneck/Leonia) and get off on Exit 70B (Teaneck). Take ramp onto Degraw Ave. At the 2nd traffic light, make a RIGHT turn onto Teaneck Road. At the 3rd traffic light (about 1 mile and Holy Name Hospital on your left), make a LEFT turn onto Cedar Lane.
Teaneck Police Department Information
The Teaneck Police Department is located at 900 Teaneck Road and can be contacted at 201-837-2600. For more information on the Teaneck Police Department, please visit their website.
If you or someone you know is facing criminal charges in Teaneck, New Jersey, contact the attorneys at the Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, so do not hesitate. Take advantage of this opportunity to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney who has represented thousands of people just like you. The number is 201-556-1570 and the initial consultation is always free of charge.