“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
You’re not alone in this mess, I speak to people everyday arrested in Paramus and everyone’s charges are different. Your situation could be serious: you could be facing some jail-time, permanent criminal charges, and big fines. It could also be something as simple as a traffic ticket (some actually not so simple). We highly recommend you take a look at our Top 5 Ways To Beat A Criminal Charge series or continue reading to learn more about our law firm.
- We are familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- We are some of the few NJ DWI Attorneys that are certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about our firm, and why it’s so very different from the other attorneys out there.
Feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Click Here to Email Travis
Here’s some directions and information that you won’t need until the day of your trial:
1 East Jockish Square, Paramus, NJ
Paramus Municipal Court Info:
- Hon. Anthony Gallina is the Criminal Judge.
- Hon. David Lafferty is the Traffic Judge.
- Richard J. Conte is the Criminal Prosecutor.
- Marc Ramundo is the Traffic Prosecutor.
- Cynthia Holmes is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Paramus Municipal Court:
From George Washington Bridge:
Take Route 4 West to Route 17 North.
From Garden State Parkway Northbound:
Take exit 161 to Route 4 East to Route 17 North.
From Garden State Parkway Southbound:
Take exit 163 to Route 17 Southbound. Make the u-turn at Route 4 and get onto Route 17 Northbound. The court will be located on your right side.
From Route 17 South:
Make the u-turn at Route 4, and get onto Route 17 North.
Other Helpful Links and Websites
- The Paramus Police Department is located at 1 Carlough Drive and can be contacted at 201-262-3400. For more information on the Paramus Police Department, please visit their website.