Criminal and DWI Defense Attorney In Fort Lee NJ
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
Most people get into legal trouble at one point in their lives; we simply look at trouble a little differently from person to person. People get arrested every day in Fort Lee, you’re certainly not alone. This little town has the largest number of DWI arrests in Bergen County.
At this point, you can start to relax. I fight cases in Fort Lee constantly, and I help people that are in the same position as you. Most people call me slightly panicked. Once we talk about the case and the options at hand, everyone feels better.
If you’ve been arrested for drunk driving in Fort Lee, please Click Here for more information about your charge, or watch our video series on How To Beat DWI. For other legal matters, we highly recommend you take a look at our Top 5 Ways To Beat A Criminal Charge series or continue reading.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
Click Here To Read More about what separates us from the other firms that might take your money and fail to represent you the way that you expected.
Feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
Here is some information about the Fort Lee municipal court. It will come in handy on the day of your trial:
The Fort Lee Municipal building can be found at 309 Main Street, Fort Lee, NJ (201) 592-3575
For more information on the Fort Lee Municipal Court, please visit their website.
Fort Lee Municipal Court Info:
- John R. DeSheplo, Esq. is the Judge for Criminal/DWI Offenses.
- Matthew Fierro, Esq. is the Judge for Traffic Offenses.
- Arthur Balsamo, Esq. is the Criminal/DWI Prosecutor.
- Raffi Khorozian, Esq. is the Traffic Prosecutor.
- June Keelen is the Court Administrator.
For additional information, see the Fort Lee Municipal Court Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Directions to Fort Lee Municipal Court:
From Route 4: Exit at Fort Lee/Palisades Parkway. Proceed until second traffic light and make right turn onto Linwood Ave. Left onto Main Street. Quick right onto Anderson Ave. Left onto Whiteman Street. Left onto Center Ave. Left onto Hoym Street and into Municipal Building parking lot.