Criminal and DWI Defense Law Firm In East Rutherford NJ
“You have found a defense attorney in NJ that will challenge every element of the case against you, and fight to have the charges dismissed entirely.”
“You don’t have to let these legal issues take over your life or hurt your future. Our firm can help you put this situation in your past.”
Most people have gotten into a legal bind at some point or another, and it’s good that you’re taking your charges seriously. Our firm has a number of ways that you can potentially win this case, before we consider negotiations. Please take a look at our Top 5 Ways To Beat A Criminal Charge series or continue reading to learn more about us.
As a defense attorney, here’s what I can promise you about myself and the representation that you will receive when you hire The Tormey Law Firm:
- I am familiar with every possible way to challenge the case against you. I know which strategies work consistently, and how to implement them in the courtroom.
- I am one of few NJ DWI Attorneys that is certified to operate and therefore Challenge the breath testing device that the police use in DWI charges. There are very few attorneys that can say the same thing. I strongly recommend you take a look at our DWI Defense Strategy Videos or Marijuana Defense Strategy videos if that is the nature of your charge.
- My tactics and strategies in the courtroom have allowed me to build relationships with the prosecutors that you are facing. If they know that their case can be dismantled, they are far more likely to negotiate a plea.
- I enjoy fighting cases in court. I am passionate about winning.
- I am going to help you get through this. I will answer all of your questions, I will let you know exactly where and when you need to be in court, and I will be available any time you need me.
I’m sure that you want to put these legal problems behind you as soon as possible (in the best case scenario without going broke or finding yourself in prison).
“The first step in finding the right NJ criminal lawyer is to choose someone who’s not afraid to stand up in court and fight to keep you out of trouble.”
***Click Here To Read More*** about my tactics as a defense attorney, as well as some information about why you don’t want to get stuck with some of the other lawyers out there. I don’t want to see anyone throw away their money.
Also, feel free to look around my site for strategy videos on how we fight your charges. I’m in the process of making strategy videos for every common charge type.
Otherwise please feel free to contact me at any time, day or night, for a free consultation.
Travis J. Tormey Esq.
Phone: (201) 556-1571
I have some maps and other information on the East Rutherford municipal court below to help you out:
The municipal court can be found at 1 Everett Place, East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073
View Larger Map
East Rutherford Municipal Court Info:
- George O. Savino is the Judge.
- Andrew Cimiluca is the Prosecutor.
- Daryl Murray is the Court Administrator.
Directions to East Rutherford Municipal Court:
From ROUTE 17 SOUTH:
Watch for sign “ROUTE 120 SOUTH/PATERSON PLANK ROAD” but exit onto HOBOKEN ROAD just before the overpass (Meadowlands Diner is on the corner)…proceed on Hoboken Road up the hill, past 1 traffic light …continue 3 blocks and turn left onto 1ST STREET…proceed on 1st Street until reaching PATERSON AVENUE…turn left on Paterson Avenue, continue until reaching EVERETT PLACE…turn right on Everett Place.
From ROUTE 3 EAST or WEST:
Go to ROUTE 17 NORTH…exit at PATERSON PLANK ROAD…make left onto Paterson Plank Road (which becomes Paterson Avenue). Turn left on Paterson Avenue, continue until reaching EVERETT PLACE…turn right on Everett Place.
From GARDEN STATE PARKWAY SOUTH (Washington Township and points north):
Get off at Exit 163…exit bears off from left-hand lane and merges into ROUTE 17 SOUTH. Follow directions from Route 17 South above.
From GARDEN STATE PARKWAY NORTH:
Get off at Exit 153…ROUTE 3 EAST. Follow directions from Route 3 East above.
From NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE:
Get off at exit 16W…follow signs for ROUTE 3 WEST. Follow directions from Route 3 West above.
Other Helpful Links and Information:
- East Rutherford Borough Website: http://www.eastrutherfordnj.net/
- The East Rutherford Police Department is located at 312 Grove Street and can be contacted at 201-438-0165. For more information on the East Rutherford Police Department, please visit their website.
East Rutherford News/Info: http://www.northjersey.com/eastrutherford/